Thursday, July 8, 2010

A Magical Place

Here's a few pictures from Le Bons Bay Beach at the weekend. It's an amazing place-if you've been there you will know what I mean...if you haven't then you'd better put it on your list of places to visit. Our family have heaps of fun there-swimming, playing in the sand, hunting for shells and other precious treasure, gathering shell fish, letting the dogs run free, walking, talking, spear fishing for flounder in the river and dragging the net in the waves. My sisters even used to ride their horses out into the breakers. Beautiful...
And here's our little dog Coconut. I think he's dreaming about being big!

1 comment:

Thanks for checking out my blog. I'm always interested to hear your feedback on my posts and enjoy finding new people to visit so please leave a comment.