Thursday, July 29, 2010

Apricot Slice

I made this slice last week because we were going to The Lodge at Le Bons Bay for the weekend and I know it is my brother-in-law John's favourite. If you have a sweet tooth give it a go. Real easy and only dirties one bowl.
Apricot Slice
Blend 1 packet of plain biscuits
Microwave 1/2 tin of condensed milk, 175g butter and 3/4 cup brown sugar until blended
Leave to cool for about ten minutes
Add 1 cup chopped dried apricots, 1/2 cup chocolate drops/chips and the biscuit crumbs
Press into a tray (about 25 x 25cm).
Top with coconut and refrigerate



3 comments:

  1. will def try!!! looks delish...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! Anything with condensed milk gets me every time! Thanks for popping over, I look forward to sharing...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog. I'm always interested to hear your feedback on my posts and enjoy finding new people to visit so please leave a comment.