Sunday, June 12, 2011

Tongans Will Sleep Anywhere

We've got a bit of a family joke about how 'Tongans will sleep anywhere'. When my parents and I first went to Tonga we noticed lots of the locals sleeping in some really funny places. Turns out it must be in their blood...
This is what I found when I came home from doing some shopping, having left the girls at home with Dad.
That's Sofia under there!
I also took this picture one evening last week when Sofia was playing behind the blind in the lounge then went very quiet...

3 comments:

  1. Bless - so peaceful :) Wish I could sleep anywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya!

    Found you from the chch bloggers email that just went out! Loving your blog and your knitting! I like to pretend I can knit :)

    Thought I'd comment on this post of your beautiful family because i'm currently crocheting a ripple blanket much like this!! Hopefully I will have it finished soon!

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog. I'm always interested to hear your feedback on my posts and enjoy finding new people to visit so please leave a comment.