Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Mid-morning

Don't you love those days when things go to plan? Just the simple things that is...
children wake up happy,
shower without worrying about children getting into the sugar (yes it happens!) or any other mischief,
children play happily together,
washing is on,
sun is shining,
time to make some muffins,
a job off the list is underway (today that is a batch of tomato sauce bubbling on the stove)
and it's time to sit down for a coffee and fresh muffin
Also loving my new mug from Nelson potter Russell Harding

1 comment:

  1. sounds like the start of a great day to me!! we have the same coffee mug :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog. I'm always interested to hear your feedback on my posts and enjoy finding new people to visit so please leave a comment.