Monday, May 30, 2011

Monster May Market

Magnet/Bottle opener from Lyttel Buttons

On Saturday Sofia and I popped over for a browse at the Monster May Market. It was full of the sort of handmade goodness that you see on Felt and here on crafty people's blogs. With the little one in tow I could only have a very brief look at the stalls. We went round the tables twice but I would have liked to do another circuit. It was nice to see Ninotchka from The Wardrobe there showcasing some of her creations like these.
Here's a few things that I chose...
Earrings from Cloud Nine Creative
Fabric covered magnets and
 fabric covered thumb tacks (a gift for Mum) from...
On Sunday we took the girls swimming and when we came home I sewed this cushion cover...
Did you do anything interesting over the weekend?

1 comment:

  1. I love your finds! Wish I could have gone to that market! My weekend was pretty much all about working.... I hope to make up for it next weekend! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog. I'm always interested to hear your feedback on my posts and enjoy finding new people to visit so please leave a comment.