Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Wardrobe Wednesday

This is what I was wearing last week when I went to lunch with two of my three sisters. We went to the Raspberry Cafe at Tai Tapu. It is the most wonderful cottage garden setting. Beautiful on a Summery day and the food is amazing.
Singlet-Jay Jays
Skirt-Tempt
Necklace-Riccarton Market

And here's the lunch that the girls and I had at the Raspberry Cafe
Chicken. bacon and asparagus salad and a glass of bubbles
Sofia's generous children's platter
I didn't take a photo of dessert but it was delicious also-Blueberry Sour Cream Cake.




2 comments:

  1. What a lovely day out!! Your skirt is fabulous, I love the lace :)

    Mmmmm...my tummy's grumbling looking at that gorgeous feast ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful skirt AND your lunch looks absolutely mouth watering good! YUM

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog. I'm always interested to hear your feedback on my posts and enjoy finding new people to visit so please leave a comment.