Friday, February 25, 2011

Offer of accommodation for Christchurch

This is a copy of my sister's post. They live on Banks Peninsula near Akaroa. Please re-post if you know anyone who may need this help

Please anybody out there who has family or friends or someone they know of that needs somewhere to go we could easily find accommodation for them...water sewerage power etc all fine over this way....there must be some way we could help...can't stand the thought of people living substandard and now with the rain it just makes me feel sick inside PLEASE LET US HELP!!!!!

Click here to go to Jen's page
http://www.thelodgeatlebonsbay.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog. I'm always interested to hear your feedback on my posts and enjoy finding new people to visit so please leave a comment.