Thursday, January 13, 2011

Further Savings and a new listing in my Felt shop

The time has come again to relist the items in my Felt shop. I decided to futher reduce the prices. They really are an absolute bargain now for baby wear that is lovingly handmade from natural materials (wool and cotton). If you need a wee gift for a new baby you know or if you're having a baby yourself please pay a visit to my shop.This is the range available
I have also just listed this wee doll's cardigan, shown here on Sofia's Waldorf doll. It would be suitable for a doll of approx. 16 inches high

1 comment:

  1. Super cute! I am utterly in love with the two-tone jadey green booties. I have a baby shower to go to on Sunday and these would be the perfect gift! Any chance I could buy direct and do a pick up? Not sure if they would make it in the post in time...
    Can you please email me?
    suburbanhomemade@gmail.com
    No probs if you can't, but thought it was worth asking :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog. I'm always interested to hear your feedback on my posts and enjoy finding new people to visit so please leave a comment.