Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Tamasi'i-A Little Boy

On 8 November 2012 our baby was born. We were blessed with a perfect little boy. He was born at 11:49pm after a short labour (most likely) brought on by an afternoon fall in the garden. He weighed 3370g/7lb 7oz.
We have given him his late grandfather's name and his Daddy's name
Here he is our little Haniteli Paulalolo...
He's just so gorgeous I can't choose my favourite photos...ok just a couple more...
And just to prove that sometimes he is awake!
Lucky us and lucky him. Our little Hani is so adored and so loved by all his family.

9 comments:

  1. Oh he is absolutely beautiful. Just SO gorgeous. COngratulations to you all and what a wonderful name too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!
    I JUST checked in on you earlier today to see if bub had been born yet!!!
    He's a beauty xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous. Congratulations. Boys are fantastic too. I have 3! Cx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! He is just so beautiful! So happy that he arrived safe and well :) Best wishes to all your family! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, so so happy for you!
    He is absolutely beautiful. I love the photos with his loving big sisters.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful - congrats to you all. I'm sure you will have 2 wonderful helpers there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness - he is just perfect:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a little honey, Congratulations and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. He is so gorgeous - love the photos with his sisters. I'm mum to a girl and two wee boys - they are so much fun. I love how you put breastfeeder in your profile - fab! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog. I'm always interested to hear your feedback on my posts and enjoy finding new people to visit so please leave a comment.