Friday, July 20, 2012

Recently Completed

Newborn cardigan for my friend's baby due next week-one of my favourite patterns and this wool was lovely to work with (Sheperd Baby Wool Merino 4 ply)
A garter stitch jacket with pockets made to order. Also a really nice wool-John Q Designer Heather in a Navy/Charcoal fleck.
Men's slippers made to order. It was the first time I had a made a men's slipper. They were really easy and I was happy with the way they turned out. The customer also ordered a pair of my handbag slippers, for a 12 month old toddler, which I made in John Q Heather too.
I have just uploaded these and a couple of other projects to my Ravelry page if you're interested in more details.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely! You've been busy! I've got the knitting bug at the moment too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog. I'm always interested to hear your feedback on my posts and enjoy finding new people to visit so please leave a comment.