Friday, September 23, 2011

Cheesecake Trio


I fancied some cheesecake this afternoon so I started making some, trouble is I couldn't decide what sort. So I made the bases (biscuit crumbs, butter and cocoa) and a basic filling (cream cheese, caster sugar, vanilla and lemon juice). Then I divided the filling into three and added a different flavour to each. The first was peppermint essence and chocolate chips. The second was Canterbury Cream (Bailey's liqueur). The third was raspberries and white chocolate drops.
Of course I had to test all three with my cup of tea this evening...and they were all really good!


2 comments:

  1. they look soooooooooooooo good! I would have to have all 3 as well! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum hope you are bringing those to Le Bons with you...actually I bet they have all gone

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog. I'm always interested to hear your feedback on my posts and enjoy finding new people to visit so please leave a comment.