Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Four Seasons-Summer

Happy New Year followers!
I'm a day late for Lou's Four seasons but we've just come back from our camping holiday and I'm slowly getting back into the daily routines. Summer for me is definitely about going camping-living in the outdoors, barbequeing, toasting marshmallows on the fire, swimming and puddling about in the river, relaxing under the shade of the trees, spending time together as a family and with extended family and visiting new places. This year we camped at Quinneys Bush in Motupiko, south of Nelson then at Havelock. Both places had rivers/streams for the children to puddle in which was a real hit. We only had one day of rain so counted ourselves pretty lucky.
For more Summer fun in the sun visit Seaside Siblings

1 comment:

  1. Lucky girl, we are heading up that way in march and I can't wait. Sounds like you had a great time. They look so adorable in their minnie mouse togs! too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog. I'm always interested to hear your feedback on my posts and enjoy finding new people to visit so please leave a comment.